KS Gas provide a comprehensive Boiler Installation, Servicing and Repair Service across London, Essex, Kent, Surrey and the Home Counties offering extremely competitive pricing and great customer service!
All KS Engineers are Fully-Registered and Qualified and have years of experience working on all different types of boilers – so you are in good hands!
We are Gas Safe (524289), Electrical Safety PartP Qualified, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualified and with Full Liability Insurance - you can be assured that you will be well looked after.
A combination boiler, or combi boiler, eliminates the need to store hot water so there is no hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard.
Combi boilers make hot water as you need it so you never run out. It also heats the central heating system. In recent times the combi has been the boiler of choice in most small and medium size properties.
So which is the best combi boiler? Let’s look at the benefits and features of some of the best combi boilers on the market today.
- High condensing efficiency SEDBUK Band ‘A’
- Compact dimensions Offers excellent siting versatility and easy installation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger Allows more heat to be extracted by recapturing otherwise lost heat
- ‘AquaComfort’ system Providing instantaneous hot water at a constant temperature
- Built-in status / diagnostic display Comprehensive status and diagnostic information and push button programming
- Single electronic circuit board Simplifies commissioning and servicing
- For fully pumped sealed systems
- Fully modulating
- Frost protection
Vaillant Combi Boilers
As an approved Vaillant installer we can supply and install a Vaillant combi boiler from £1500 + VAT.
Vaillant manufacture one of the best combi boilers available today and here at KS Gas we supply and fit many Vaillant combi boilers which are very popular.
For example, the ecoTEC pro 24 and 28 range of combination boilers feature comprehensive status and diagnostic information with simple push button operation for easy commissioning and servicing.
Our Best Value for Money Deal
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 Combi Boiler
We are an approved installer for Vaillant so you know you are in good hands!
The ecoTEC pro range of combi boilers combine the built in quality, reliability and performance you’d expect from Vaillant, with a simple design and approach.
Boiler Deal Includes:
- Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24kw Combi Boiler
- Fitting, commissioning and certification
- Boiler Standard Flue
- System Chemical flush and inhibitor dosing
- Free annual boiler service reminder
Features and Benefits
- The ecoTEC pro 24kw is more suitable for 1-3 bedroom properties with 1 bathroom, whereas the 28kW is more appropriate for 2-4 bedroom properties with 1 or 2 bathrooms.
- When considering installing a combination boiler it’s important to note that the larger the output (kW) you select, the greater the hot water delivery will be.
- The installation of a Vaillant ecoTEC pro boiler typically takes between 1-2 days, however some time should be allocated for systems where radiators and pipe work need replacing.
- With an ecoTEC system boiler you will receive a 2 year guarantee as standard or extended guarantees if you choose to have a Vaillant Advance installer perform the work.
- Awarded Quiet Mark approval.
- Highly efficient and economical to run with up to an 89.2% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Features a high efficiency pump which reduced energy usage and creates lower standby losses – potentially saving you on your fuel bills.
- Built in 2 stage frost protection to ensure optimal performance all year round.
- Increased speed of hot water delivery thanks to Vaillant’s ‘aquaCOMFORT’ warm start feature.
Sentinel Magnetic Filter Deal – From £99.00
- Sentinel Eliminator system filter 22 mm
- Supply and fitting
Sentinel Eliminator® is the first filter to use Quadra-Cyclone® Technology to eliminate magnetic and non-magnetic debris.
Unlike other system filters that rely on magnets alone to remove only magnetic material, Eliminator removes all types of debris using four true cyclones to separate circulating particles from the system flow.
Additionally, four magnets strategically positioned in the collection chamber aid the capture and retention of the separated particles. Not only does the Eliminator provide continuous debris removal, it has features to help minimise time spent on site.
The unit is simple to fit and can be installed on any orientation of pipework and there are two ways to remove debris from the unit; via the drain valve for a quick flush or dismantle for a complete clean and to show customers what the unit has captured.
The filter has been designed so that it cannot block and the dual seals minimise the risk of leakage.
Siemens Easy Daily Programmable Room thermostat and Receiver – From £79.99
- Siemens Easy daily programmable room thermostat
- Supply and fitting
- Full training on use
- Easy programming
- Large display & control dial
- Pre-set variable factory setting
- Volt free contracts – ideal for combi boilers
- Advance and override functions
Honeywell Connected Zoning Starter Pack – From £799.00
- Evohome radiator zone kit (Includes 2 Radiator Heads)
- Evohome radiator multizone kit (Includes 4 Radiator Heads)
- Evohome Wifi connected thermostat pack
- Supply, fitting, and full training on usage
Evohome is suitable for any home with a central heating system. Zoning solutions can be designed for even the simplest of property layouts.
Evohome is ideal when looking to control temperatures in larger properties such as: luxury apartments; large family homes; homes with business use; multiple occupancy apartments and light commercial spaces such as doctors surgeries and small offices.
Evohome allows the installation of multiple temperature sensing devices around the property without altering existing pipework, disrupting décor or damaging fixtures and fittings.
With touchscreen control, the user can quickly gain control of exactly where and when the property should be heated.
Remote access is provided via a tablet or smart phone. Wireless Radiator Controllers provide an easy way of installing heating zones without draining down or disturbing pipes or décor.
Evohome really is the brain of the heating system.